Discover how the TRICARE Supplement could benefit you and your family.
Who can enroll?
Members and their spouses must be under age 65 on coverage effective date and authorized to enroll in or use TRICARE for medical care coverage. Unmarried dependent children from birth to age 21, or 23 if a full-time student, are also eligible. A child covered by the TRICARE Young Adult Program and who is under age 26 may also enroll.
What is covered?
The Supplement Plan pays eligible out-of-pocket expenses, after any applicable deductions, including the daily inpatient charges from the first day.
The Plan covers:
- 100% of co-pays and cost-shares for TRICARE (Select, Prime, Reserve Select)
- 100% of covered excess charges above the TRICARE select eligible amount
- 100% of cost-shares and covered excess charges for Prime Point of Service
- 100% of the daily subsistence fee the insured must pay in a government facility
For TRICARE Select Supplement, rates start at $23.45 for members under age 46 who select the $200 deductible option. Learn more about all the options available to you.
You are GUARANTEED ACCEPTANCE* to this coverage!
It’s easy to process claims
- Present your Identification Card to your medical provider’s billing department for submission of your claim*
- A claim form is not required
- To check your claim status call 1 855-688-1302
- You may create an account at webtpa.com
Monthly Premium Rates
Rates and/or benefits may be changed on a class basis. Rates are based on attained age of the insured person and increase as you enter each new age category.
TRICARE Select In/Outpatient
|Retired Member||$200 Deductible Option||$0 Deductible Option|
|under age 46||$11.78||$23.45||$29.67|
|Spouse of Retired Member|
|under age 46||$15.97||$32.15||$46.99|
|Each Child of Retired Member||$9.46||$23.16||$36.81|
|Spouse of Active Duty Member||N/A||$14.33||$16.56|
|Each Child of Active Duty Member||N/A||$9.83||$11.26|
*For other TRICARE Supplement options, download application from the MBA Website